Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SO TIRED

I am so tired I almost want to cry.  But that would take way too much energy.  Seriously, for the last 2 weeks I can barely keep my eyes open.  When I wake up in the morning my eyelids are super heavy.  Yet I wake up at night for seemingly on reason and have a lot of trouble getting back to sleep.  If I can resist napping in the afternoon, I am completely drained by 5.  If I give in and nap I'm done by 7.  I can't go on anymore like this, but I have no idea what to do.  Jon wants me to go back to the doctor.  But they couldn't find anything wrong last time, so why would now be any different?  I just want to live a normal existence without fighting my body every step of the way.  It's a good thing I don't have soccer tonight, because I doubt I could stay awake long enough to drive to the field.  I've been yawning while getting James ready for his nap, at 12:30!  I tried eating more food and carbs today, thinking maybe that was the issue.  Instead I just find myself full and exhausted.  The dizziness is horrible too, I can't take it anymore!  Has anyone else ever experienced this?  Thank God Jon is home right now, I don't know how I'd function without his help.

We're going on vacation Sunday and to the Sox game Saturday.  I am praying that I will have the energy to get through the game and then play with the kids at the beach and waterpark.  I've been looking forward to this vacation for several weeks, but now I'm afraid I won't enjoy it because I'll be so tired.

I have to find out what is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment