Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Whole 30 Complete!

I did it, I completed all 30 days.  I might try to find batteries for the scale in the morning to see if I've lost any weight.  But I must admit I don't feel like much changed this past month.  It's hard to tell with the recent time change and cloudy weather.  I have more interest in exercising, but that's because at least the weather has been warmer.  So I don't know how I feel about this whole experience.  I am looking forward to making some fun things for St Patrick's Day and having something different for breakfast the next few days.  We'll see how I feel going back to some of the things I was eating before.

Breakfast - Eggs with salsa, spinach, clementines
Lunch - Leftover chicken soup
Dinner - English roast, cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment