Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Whole 30 day 2

Another pretty easy day as far as eating.  I seem to be fully recovered and can eat what I want again.  The cupcakes on the counter are calling my name a bit but the kids will eat them up soon enough.

Breakfast - 3 eggs fried in coconut oil, orange and 1/4 of an apple my daughter left on her plate
Mid-morning - Tea to warm up
Lunch - 1/2 lemon chicken breast, 3 large carrots dipped in guacamole
Dinner - Mahi where I left off the mayo we usually used so had lemon, onion, garlic, salt and pepper with steamed broccoli.  Kids had some rice with it.

I am feeling quite full today and after working for over 7 hours quite exhausted. The good news is that I am caught up with work, so tomorrow I can return to my regular schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment