Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Whole 30 Day 3

Another pretty easy day.  I found myself feeling stuffed the majority of the day.  This is probably due to eating nothing on Monday.  I am making it a priority this year to enjoy my kids and take time to get them outside.  Since it was sunny, we went to the park this afternoon.  I spent time swinging on the swings with them.  I pretended to play on one of the zip line type things but I'm nowhere near strong enough.  I am tall enough to touch the ground though and the laughter from both the kids was wonderful.  I can't wait until the weather gets a bit warmer so we can go without being all bundled up.  I'm looking forward to spending large portions of the day at the park this summer playing on the structures as well as in the open fields with soccer, softball, and baseball things.

Breakfast: 3.5 eggs fried in coconut oil, orange, mushroom, a few raspberries (finished the kids' meals after they went to school)
Lunch (Late, after 1pm): Leftover mahi, broccoli
Dinner: Pepper steak (kids had this over rice)

As I was making dinner I discovered the can tomatoes had sugar in them.  What is with that?  Oh well, I'm doing the best I can here, right?  On the right rack at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment