Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Whole 30 Days 9 and 10

I'm 1/3 of the way done with this challenge!  I continue to do well on it.  I don't notice any weight coming off though, which is a bit of a bummer.  The good news is that my ankle seems to be healing pretty quickly.  I was able to do all the grocery shopping today with no brace.  I decided to put the air cast back on for the rest of the day though as my knee was starting to bother me.  I must have unconsciously been walking differently but now that I'm using the brace my knee is fine.

It's been snowing here since about 10am, but there's barely a dusting on the grass.  I was hoping this was the big snow we've been waiting for.  With the temperatures forecasted in the 50s this weekend it looks like this snow may be void of any playing in the snow.  I suppose the Spring sports are likely excited about the early warm temperatures!

Day 9
Breakfast: Eggs fried in coconut oil with salsa, Blueberries
Lunch: Leftover chicken stir fry
Dinner: Beef roast, sweet potato "fries", green beans

Day 10
Breakfast: Eggs fried in coconut oil, orange
Snack: Banana (at 12 since I wouldn't get lunch until after 1)
Lunch: Leftover chicken stir fry
Dinner: Tacos - new recipe for the meat from The Frugal Paleo Cookbook which got 5 star reviews from both kids.  Kids had theirs in corn tortillas topped with tomato and cheese, I had mine in romaine lettuce topped with tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment