Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mystery solved?

So I think I discovered the reason behind my crummy feeling weekend... being female!  I've been feeling a little better since I officially started a new cycle this afternoon.  But it does help me to make some sense of all of this, and likely blame the dizziness on that.  If the past is any proof, I'll feel better when I wake up tomorrow morning.  I discussed the exhaustion with my OBGYN previously and he was puzzled why it would come on before the actual start.  This could explain the huge weight change as well.

Had a good day as far as food is concerned today.  Definitely feel a lot fuller more easily.  So will probably start to eat less and hopefully begin losing in the next couple weeks.  Here's to hoping I'm now on the road to recovery!

Dinner Tonight
Ham
Frozen Peas and Carrots
Rice w/ butter and garlic powder

Very simple Sunday meal that takes a while to cook.  But looking forward SO much to the leftovers for lunch this week.  And later in the week we'll put the ham bone in the crockpot for a yummy soup.

Excited for tomorrow's dinner, something I've been meaning to make for a while.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment